Terms and Conditions
Please read the below information carefully. Your placement of an order constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
* Natural Materials : When purchasing a memorial the purchaser acknowledges that granite and marble are products containing natural materials and may have variations in color and characteristics. However, most in-stock items are pictures of the actual stone that you will be receiving. This primarily applies to special order items.
* Payment : We accept checks, money orders, and credit/debit cards via PayPal.
* Pricing : Prices on this website are subject to change without notice. Headstonesusa.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in its content. If there is an incorrect price due to a typographical error on our website Headstonesusa.com has the right to refuse or cancel any order. We will confirm every order.
* Cancellations : Purchaser has the right to cancel order up to 24 hours after payment is made.
* Returns : Memorials that do not have a personalized engraving have a 10 day full refund policy from the day of delivery of item less shipping costs. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. All other items are personalized, custom work and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
Q. What if my memorial is damaged upon delivery?
A. Cemetery memorials damaged en route from our location to its destination can be returned and replaced as it was originally ordered. Once delivered in good condition and signed for, however, we are not responsible for any damage that may be done by the cemetery or anyone you have set the memorial. We will also accept return of any memorial that has an error on our part that reflects a different design from the design you approved, but if a memorial is made to specifications according to your order, there are no refunds or returns. We may require that a photo be sent to us showing the damage or error before we accept a return of a memorial. Please call us or e-mail us immediately if you encounter a problem upon delivery. We will replace damaged memorials with the same memorial originally ordered. Please contact us immediately if you receive damaged memorials.
* Jurisdiction and Venue : You agree that any legal action brought against Headstonesusa.com and any of its subsidiaries will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois (Macoupin county) without regard to its conflict law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any and all litigation arising from your use or orders made from Headstonesusa.com will be in appropriate Federal or State Court in Illinois ( Macoupin county).
** We reserve the right to change or alter this website and/or its terms and conditions at any time.